contato |@| sobremusica.com.br

Bernardo Mortimer
bernardo |@| sobremusica.com.br

Bruno Maia
bruno |@| sobremusica.com.br

5.4.08

How amazing the world is...

Sem compromissos com pontes, solos ou afins, papo rápido, só para colorir a manhã de sábado... Bom fim-de-semana!

C E Am F
After all the weekend
In a supposed calm sunday afternoon
At the moment she could see the moon
C E Am F Fm
When I saw her she was just crying
Under my favorite tree

C E Am F Fm
I talked to her and I was trying
To show her what she couldn't see
C E Am F
Behind the flowers in a light she found the sun
Behind the sad I showed her that life is really fun

C E Am F Fm
With some nature together we admire the birds
Collected some different leaves
We realized how amazing the world is

C E Am F
If you come over I'll say tchubaruba
If you are down, yes I'll say tchubaruba
C E Am F Fm
If you don't know where I am, I'll be tchubirubing
If you don't know who you are
You can tchubada, you can tchubaduba

C E Am F Fm
Hey, ha, ho
There's no reason to hide
I could be kind a guide
I could be by her side

C E Am F Fm
Yeah, yeah, yo
She could be just with me
I would be grateful
I would feel, yes, I would feel really...

C E Am F
If you come over I'll say tchubaruba
If you are down, yes I'll say tchubaruba
C E Am F Fm
If you don't know where I am, I'll be tchubirubing
If you don't know who you are
You can tchubada, you can tchubaduba

"Tchubaduba", Mallu Magalhães


A comunidade do Radiohead
Dualdisc :: Vitor Araújo
Agenda :: Vitor Araújo
SobreRoNca (2)
Aleatório News!
Show: Smack, no Festival Evidente
SobreRoNca
iBand: A Banda moderninha
Show :: Festival Evidente (18 de março de 2008)
Internet: iTunes x Nokia

- Página Inicial

- SOBREMUSICA no Orkut



Envio de material


__________________________________

A reprodução não-comercial do conteúdo do SOBREMUSICA é permitida, desde que seja comunicada previamente.

. Site Meter ** Desde 12 de junho de 2005 **.